Senior Deadlines & Yearbook Info
2019-2020 SHS YEARBOOKS
Go to WWW.YEARBOOKFOREVER.COM to order your yearbook online today!
- $55 - Registration Price (until Sept. 1st)
- $60 - Fall Price (Sept. 1 - Dec. 31)
- $65 - Winter Price (Jan 1 - April 30)
- $70 - DISTRIBUTION DAY
Submit your SENIOR PHOTO via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Senior Yearbook Portrait requirements:
- Vertically formatted image
- Head and shoulder shot preferred (no full-body shots)
The deadline for all photo submissions is FRIDAY, JANUARY 17TH.
Note: Default school identification photos will be used if portraits are not received by the deadline or do not follow portrait requirements.
*NEW* SENIOR QUOTES
If you would like to include a Senior Quote next to your yearbook portrait, please submit a school-appropriate quote that is 140 characters or less to email@example.com for approval. The deadline for all quote submissions is JANUARY 17TH.
SENIOR RECOGNITION ADS: Due Friday, January 17th
- CLICK HERE to create a memorable yearbook ad for your graduating Senior.
- 1/2 Page - $125
- 1/4 Page - $75
- 1/8 Page - $50
- Must create ads from a computer. Mobile devices do not work.
Is your student graduating in 2020? The SHS Safe & Sober group is raising funds for Baccalaureate, a meal, and the all-night party after graduation for our students. Join us and/or spread the word on these upcoming volunteer opportunities and fundraisers! Here are things to know:
- Sat, Feb 1: Clean out the garage to make room for your cans and bottles from Super Bowl! Bring your empties to our Can/bottle drive, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM @ Scappoose Middle School turnaround. It’s our biggest fundraiser, plus we always need volunteers. See our event on Facebook.
- Wed, Feb 18: Safe and Sober committee meeting, 7:00 PM @ SHS library.
- Sat, Feb 22: Spaghetti Feed Fundraiser at the Moose Lodge in Warren between 5:30 and 7:30 PM at 57317 Old Portland Rd, Warren. Purchase your tickets - $5 - in advance - at the Jan 24 SHS basketball game (more purchasing options coming soon)! See our event on Facebook.
- Sat, Mar 7: Can/bottle drive, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the Scappoose Middle School turnaround.
- Tue, Mar 31: The deadline to submit senior and baby pictures for the Baccalaureate slideshow has been extended! (This is different than the yearbook photo deadline.) Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sat, Apr 4: Can/bottle drive, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the Scappoose Middle School turnaround.
- Fri, May 1:
- May 18 - 27: Are you an early bird? Here is your chance to shine by planning your students graduation poster now! This tradition displays the student’s name and photos throughout their lifetime on any color 22’x28’ poster board. Please, no foam core, tri-fold posters, glitter, thick media or items hanging off the boards. Get creative!
- Now-May: MCE ROOFING is donating $25 for EVERY job they work on in Scappoose. If your roof needs attention, please contact this generous business. #shoplocal
- Ongoing: Like our Facebook group (SHS Safe & Sober 2020 Planning Group) for the latest info on fundraising and volunteer opportunities. https://www.facebook.com/groups/362629044387960